Wednesday, February 8, 2012

BFly Presents: Way Back When's Days: 'Sweets & Sweethearts'


Remember, way back in elementary school, when you used to make a list and pass out Valentine’s Day cards and candy?  There was always one, two or a few classmates you didn’t want to give a card to but you had to give them one anyway?  Then there was that one…..that one special classmate for whom you wanted to make the little card extra special. You wanted to give them extra pieces…..or bigger pieces……of candy.  Sometimes you gave them 2 cards that had different Valentine’s Day messages on them.  Ahhhhhh, those were the days of innocence……..
This Valentine’s Day, I’m thinking about taking it back to the days of innocence, when every person you liked (as a friend or more than a friend) received a valentine from you.  I have to make a list so I don’t forget anyone and my extra special people will get a personalized message so I need to get started on those soon.  Oooohhhh, I’m getting excited just thinking about it!  It’s gonna be so much fun………..I love spreading love!
What are your special plans for Valentines Day??  Will you spend it with a sweetheart, your children, parents??

No comments:

Post a Comment