Friday, February 18, 2011

Cellllllllllebration Time, COME ON!

Okay, so yesterday was my sister's birthday and needless to say, everything I did went against my weight loss efforts. Dinner at an italian restaurant, where I ate chicken parmigiana with spaghetti noodles & tomato sauce, had a 24 oz Cabernet Cosmo, then to her house where I had more drinks (orange grey goose with lemon-lime soda) which led to being on the verge of intoxicated which, of course, led to another meal....late night pickup from McDonald's....UGGGHHHH!

2 comments:

  1. This is my lament Sam!My social life enjoying family and friends jnvolves drinking and eating...It was so hard for me to do a month of Sundays,road to the Superbowl with my friends. Someone is always giving something doing something...and i know you understand cause your life (in that way) is mine to the 10th power!Finding a healthy happy medium is hard but you have to find it . Throw a search party for it! LOL!I'm finding this health and wellness way of living is really about your lifestyle...and it's definitely challenging but not impossible!

    ReplyDelete