Monday, February 14, 2011

WE FALL DOWN.......

Okay, so this weekend, I fell off track.....

I went out on Friday night to celebrate my cousin's birthday.....had some lemon-pepper wings (only 5...and I did have carrots & celery too) w/a smidgeon of bleu cheese and 3 (7-9 oz) Southern Sex On The Beach cocktails (southern comfort, vodka, orange & cranberry juices). I was home early.....by 1am and asleep before 2:30 am.....but missed my 11am workout w/trainer on Saturday. Because I didn't work out that day, I decided to stay in Saturday night to avoid drinking a bunch of alcohol and eating a bunch of food. However, I did have 2 slices of cheese pizza for late dinner on Saturday night. I also had garden salad with no dressing and, I must say, it was pretty tasty. I did end up pouring myself one cocktail and drank about 24 oz of Pepsi during the night.

Yesterday, I was bad bad baaaaaaad! I went to Cracker Barrel with a friend for brunch to celebrate her birthday and had 2 pancakes w/butter & syrup, 3 slices of bacon, hashbrown casserole (app 1 cup) and a tall glass of cranberry/orange juice. Then, last night, I went to my sister's house and had fried chicken (6 wing dings), mashed potatoes & mixed vegetables ( about 1/2 cup each) for dinner. Also, I drank 3-4 glasses of Red Alize (6 oz each).


Today, I am getting back on track. I worked out for an hour, doing 2 dance routines via Exercise On Demand and I've only had water so far. I do plan to have a lil treat some time today but I will be fully on point tomorrow. I would say, for the rest of the week, but I know I have to take this thing one day at a time........



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment