Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Higher Power.....

Starting today, on Sundays, my blog will feature strictly inspirational, spiritual and motivational posts; whether they be in the form of song lyrics, poetry, short story (fact or fictional), testimonial or even photographs.  I'm not a particularly religious person but I do believe in God, a higher power, spiritual leadership. I wanna take the time to acknowledge, share and reflect that which empowers me when I am weak, reminds me of hope when my days are dark and keeps me faithful when life deals a challenging blow.  Also, that which keeps me healthy, sustains my happy spirit, enlightens my mind and serves as a buoy of my heart.

Please feel free to share, in the comment section, what inspires, motivates and invigorates your spirit.

God Is Love and Love Is Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment