Tuesday, December 31, 2013

LOST FILES: Out with the old, In with the new!

Out with the old and In with the new
tired of dealing with all the things I've been through
tired of hearing that same ole song
of how if this ain't right, you'll be wrong
all day long
of how the loving's so good and you can't get enough
yet it just ain't enough for you to go pack your stuff

and get away from the one of whom you're so tired
you say she ain't on her job yet the bitch still ain't fired
so I quit, baby, cause the pay ain't shit
tired of being your temp cause it ain't covering no rent

That's why it's...
Out with the old and In with the new

got a dude who's willing to do things you won't do
got a dude who is ready to make moves not just grooves
not just talking the talk but ready to show and prove
got a man whose not only commanding my attention
but he's got my respect and oh, did I mention

he's confident, ain't worried one minute about you
ain't asking no questions, ain't searchin' round for a clue
cause he's so sure of himself and his power within
he knows you and your history ain't no match for him
cause I told him about you....how I was so feeling you
but it's a new year, boo.......had enough of you

That's why it's
Out with the old and In with the New!!


c. Sameialika Tarver 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment