Monday, March 7, 2011

Ignore It and It Will (NOT) Go Away!

I cannot believe it's been 10 days since my last blog post.  You can safely assume that part of the reason I haven't posted is because I don't have anything 'good' to share.  Since February 25th, I've been slacking off BIG TIME, with my eating & workout efforts.  With food & drink (aka 'cocktails'), some days, I do okay and others I do terribly.  The Y nor my trainer has seen me since February 18th and I feel.....okay.  Not 'okay' in the way that it's perfectly fine that I've fallen off the bandwagon, but okay in the way that I haven't bowed out.  I haven't lost any weight but, by golly, I haven't gained any weight either (thank God).  Mentally, I chastise myself every day, sometimes with food, sometimes without.  But, I have not 'beaten or eaten myself into depression mode' as I've done many times before.  I am determined to win this battle this time, so no matter how many times I sit, fall or get knocked down, I WILL get back up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment